Sheet metal parts are metal parts through stamping, bending, stretching and others to processing, including the traditional cutting, punching processing, bending forming, a variety of cold stamping die structure and new stamping technology.
Sheet metal processing generally used materials have cold rolled plate (SPCC), hot rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum (6061,5052, 1010,1060,6063, hard aluminum, etc.), aluminum profiles, stainless steel.
1. Cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and paint pieces, is of low cost and easy to shape with material thickness less than 3.2mm. Its surface will be oxidized and dark with red rust if not any protection, exposure to the air, especially in humid environment, the oxidation speed will be increased. So it should be made painting, plating or other protection when used.
2. Hot-rolled plate SHCC, is also cheap but difficult to form, mainly used for the production of flat parts, with material thickness more than 3.0mm.
3. For the galvanized sheet SECC and SGCC, SECC electrolytic plate is classified into material N and P. The cost of material N is high, generally not used for surface treatment but material P for spraying parts. SECC substrate for the general cold-rolled coil, continuous galvanized production line through the degreasing, pickling, electroplating and a variety of post-processing process, it becomes galvanized products. It not only has the general cold-rolled steel sheet mechanical properties and approximate processing, but also has excellent corrosion resistance and decorative appearance. In the market of electronic products, home appliances and furniture, it has great competitive and substitutive advantages. For example, the product computer commonly used is SECC. SGCC is harder than the material SECC, poorer ductility (to avoid deep pumping design), thicker zinc layer, and poorer welding.
4. About Copper, the main use of conductive materials, its surface treatment is mainly nickel or chrome, or not for surface treatment, with high cost.
5. The aluminum plate, generally used in the production of surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation, silver, or nickel, is of high cost.
6. Aluminum profiles, the cross-sectional structure of complex material, is heavily used in a variety of boxes. Surface treatment is similar with the way of aluminum plate.
7. For surface treatment of stainless steel with a mirror, drawing surface, matte and other effects, the cost is relatively high. Common material models include stainless steel SUS304 and SUS301, SUS304 is widely used, because the steel containing Nickel is more rich corrosion and heat resistance than chromium. It has a very good mechanical properties, without heat treatment hardening phenomenon and no flexibility. The content chrome of SUS301 is lower than SUS304, with poorer corrosion resistance, but it can be of a good tension and hardness in the stamping process after cold processing, the flexibility is better, and more used for the shrapnel spring and anti-EMI.
Beijing Kingco specializes in the production of industrial cabinets, storage, servers and other sample or batch processing, involving of many industry sectors, electronic products, aerospace, medical, military and transportation, etc. The advanced mechanical processing equipment in Kingco, includes CNC machining center, carved machine, CNC punch press, high precision CNC bending machine, car mill grinding, hydraulic press, wire cutting, welding workshop, etc., From hardware facilities to technical strength and process control, the products of high processing precision and quality standard, provided for many well-known enterprises OEM production of plastic parts, metal and sheet metal parts, can be guaranteed efficiently and professionally.