Beijing Kingco, specializes in the hand model and checking fixture processing production for 15 years. As a leading supplier of rapid prototyping model, Kingco prototyping model plant can provide customers with one-stop service, from the model design programming, CNC machining, manual Processing proofing production to small batch production.
The commonly used materials for prototyping model are:
Metal materials: aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, copper, stainless steel, cold rolled steel plate, hot rolled steel plate, tinplate;
Plastic materials: ABS、PC、PMMA、PS、PET、PBT、PA、PP、POM、Rubber;
1. ABS: Used for the general product shell, with good molding process, to make high product surface finish, good coating and dyeing, it can be plated into a variety of colors. Because of a good lamination strength, it can be applied to surface metallization, such as water plating, vacuum evaporation plating. The detailed material specifications are sheet, round bar and so on.
2. PMMA: Commonly known as acrylic, or plexiglass. Good transparent parts, can be applied to dyeing, electroplating, spraying, screen printing and other methods. It has excellent weather resistance, ensuring good surface hardness and gloss. The processing plasticity is good, but not suitable for card hook or other vulnerable structure. Usually, PMMA is used for car lights, lenses and other high-light hand model.
3. PC: Good material characteristic in strength, toughness, transparency, suitable for Lens, fine structure of the production of parts. It can be also added in glass fiber to improve the steel and heat resistance of the plate, mainly used to maintain high rigidity of parts in the production of high temperature environment.
4. AL: Low density, but the strength is relatively high, close to or more than high-quality steel, plastic, and can be processed into a variety of profiles, with excellent electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance, widely used for all kinds of processing, The surface can be produced many effects, oxidized, sprayed powder or painted, printed characters and patterns.
5. PP: Translucent material, excellent impact resistance, excellent flexibility, can be applied to the impact of strict production requirements, such as: automotive supplies, folding boxes, etc.
6. Nylon: Strong wear resistance, corrosion resistance, light resistance, good strength. The main plate varieties are PA6 and PA66.
7. POM: A smooth, shiny hard and dense material, in light yellow or white, crystalline plastic, has a good overall performance. In thermoplastics, it is the most hard, involving its tensile strength, bending strength, fatigue resistance Strength, wear resistance and electrical properties are very good.
8. Rubber: Highly elastic polymer material with reversible deformation can endure large deformation under the action of very small external force. After removing the external force, it can be back to original state. With stable physical and chemical properties, it is widely used in the manufacture of tire, hose, tape, cable and other rubber products.