The car front combination lamp gauge is used to check the contour and face difference of front lamp.
|Processing Methods||CNC Machining,Welding|
|Surface Treatment||Heat Treatment|
|Production Time||30 Days|
The car front combination lamp gauge is used to check the contour and face difference of front lamp. （Dimensions: 800 * 590 * 440mm, weight 63kg.） On the gauge the flip mechanism is the simulation block, and lock pin is to detect the hole position.
Car front combination lamp installation
1. Open the flip mechanism, pull the rail moving block.
2. The front combination lamp will be placed on the gauge, and the front combination lamp fit the positioning surface. Then move the positioning block, and lock the pin into the corresponding hole, so that the front combination lamp is positioned.
3. Take the flip mechanism to the detection position, so that the product is in the state to be tested.
1. contour detection: use the gap gauge or Go/No go gage to measure the 3mm gap surface.
2. face difference detection: as needed to choose the use of face difference or face difference.